We are looking for a bright and stylish addition to our team to focus on inhouse sales, B2B sales, social media, copywriting for blogs/website/editorials, email marketing, and co-ordinating/styling photoshoots.
In terms of social media – you will be working in a team with one other social media manager who will be doing all the posting and setting up of ads and campaigns of content that you will provide.
Full training will be provided to get you up to speed with the current branding and direction of Buywood Furniture.
A background in interior design, architecture or industrial design would serve you very well as it is essential to appreciate and understand the quality of our fine furniture and the benefits of the complex joinery techniques used in traditional craftsmanship.
Your sense of style and communication must present immaculately both in person and online and most importantly be able reach the hearts and minds of our target market.
- Available to work 4-5 days a week (whichever suits you best).Have your own car and valid drivers licence.
- Proficiency in basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Dropbox.
- Sketch Up/CAD experience would be extremely advantageous.
- Comfortable using either Adobe Photoshop or Canva to create social content.
- Must live and breath current furniture/ interior design trends.
A portfolio or your design work or social media account/s would be most ideal for us to gauge your ability to fit in with our brand direction.
Please forward your application to