Lee Kenny is a 4th generation furniture maker and works on all of Buywood Furniture’s designs and oversees every piece of custom furniture that Buywood makes.
He really enjoys meeting all his customers personally on a one- to- one basis so that he can establish their exact requirements so that when your furniture is installed in your home, he has ensured that they meet your expectations. Nearly every one of his customers once they have purchased one piece will come back for more and more. He becomes part of the furniture!
Lee personally hand sketches everything Buywood makes and sees each design right through from start of initial drawings to final polishing.
Our aim is to give you the best furniture quality possible by:
- Specifically designing each piece of furniture for its looks and function
- Careful selection of all timber
- Using traditional joinery techniques (dovetail, finger, mortise and tenon joints)
- A personal one-to-one designer service either on the phone, showroom or home visit
- Inviting you to the workshop to see you piece as work in progress
- Choice of your own wood finish
- An intensive sanding and polishing process by hand, by skilled polishers, on each piece of furniture
- All chairs hand-tailored, stitched, and fully upholstered by hand
- Personal deliveries at times to suit you, by our experienced team, who will also install it for you in your home
- Personal after -sales service